Reincarnated As A Mother

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Out and In

Byron and I are paying for it today.
We acted like teenagers and stayed out late last night.
We double dated with our fabulously fun friends, the Borup's
and went to see Les Miserables.
It was wonderful!
Wonderful to be out on a date.
Wonderful not to worry about the kids (my mom watched 'em).
Wonderful to run into so many friends.
Wonderful to be entertained and escape into the world of top rate theatre.
Thank you Borup's!!!!
Since today was Sunday, Byron stayed home with Kean while
I took the girls to church.
The girls thought it was pretty funny to dress Kean up in Greer's dress
while they were getting ready.

 Clearly, he didn't find it as humorous as they did.
After church, we all met at my folks house to eat and hear the high lights of
her trip to Russia and Turkey.
 Kean wasn't the best listener... but did find some of the brochures
she brought home-- absolutely fascinating.
 Grammy brought home fun trinkets for the kiddos.
My mom told the girls the head dress Holland is wearing is what the Russian Tsarina's wore.
Holland took that a bit too seriously and pranced around for a while looking at us all quite haughtily.
 Here's my favorite item she brought home--- a little Russian hat for Kean.
The girls decided he looked like a bell hop.
Big day tomorrow.
Two rounds of Chemo at the hospital.
This time, my friend Elly is going with me to help keep Keanut entertained.
Hopefully, it will be a breeze.

0 comments: