Reincarnated As A Mother

Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break Day 1

We survived the first full day of Spring Break. We all went to the fabric store with my mom and each of the girls picked out fabric to make an Easter skirt. My mother is a phenomenal seamstress and has been convinced/pestered/cajoled into teaching them how to sew. I have to take Kean to the doctor's on Wednesday for some eye tests-- so my mom will be running her little sweat shop that day. I can't wait to see how the skirts turn out. She did the same with my nieces in Texas a few weeks ago. Pictures will be a comin'.
Tonight at dinner, we were using the old :"Never Eat Soggy Waffles" to help the girls figure out North, East, South and West. Reese followed up the lesson by asking us which way is Easter. Hmmm.
She also wanted us to explain what Love means.
And we're not talkin' tennis.

2 comments:

The Good Life on Less! said...

That girl is so funny!

Anita said...

Haven't heard of the "Never eat soggy waffles" method. Is it something that I need to know about? Sounds fun.