Reincarnated As A Mother

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hey Babe, how ya doin?

Kean is suddenly very aware of his surroundings (other than his very loud sisters). Check this out of him checking out the competition. We had a few "Reese-isms" today I thought I'd share. At dinner tonight, we asked her what she learned today in Primary (Sunday School for kids)-- she then proceeded to tell us about Daniel and the Sharks. The sharks had really big teeth and were trying to eat him. Finally, we were able to figure out what in the world she was talking about after Greer told us her lesson was on Daniel in the Lion's Den. Sigh.
She's also announced she's going to marry Baby Kean when she grows up. I spent about 5 minutes explaining to her that we don't marry our brothers. Five minutes may not sound like a long, long conversation. But trust me, when the little person in the conversation keeps saying "why" to everything you say--- five minutes is a loooonnnng time.
Oh, and finally, during church today-- right after the prayer on the Sacrament, she said quite loudly-- "Mom, how come no one up there (on the stand) was peeking?"
I tell ya, never a dull moment!

4 comments:

The Good Life on Less! said...

Ok that picture of Kean is so stinkin' cute! Can't wait to see him ... I think I'm going to HAVE to come up this summer!

Shellee said...

The perfect caption for the picture would be, "How you doin'" He's adorable.

Melissa Snyder said...

Oh what a sweet picture. There is no competition whatsoever witht his one. He is growing so fast. Love his chubby cheeks.! I am glad that Reese loves him so much that she wants to marry him. Has he ever been so loved! I love reading all about him. He is truly a miracle from above. Love ya!

Anita said...

Love this picture!