Reincarnated As A Mother

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Inseparable

Reese and I have been battling a little cold this week. We both feel fine-- but I sound really froggy. I seem to be spending my entire day telling Reese to get away from Baby Kean. It's quite the impossible task. But so far we've dodged the proverbial bullet: Kean is showing no signs of catching it. His therapist told me today that RSV is out of control.
She said it is so bad, they have run out of beds for kids at the hospital. I thought we were past the crisis-- since the weather is finally starting to turn.

Last night we were invited over to our friends', the Angus's for a very yummy dinner. It was so nice to get out of the house, not have to cook and to enjoy some great company. A week ago, they picked up the three girls on a Saturday and took them (and another little girl) to a big magic show at the Egyptian Theatre downtown.
The girls loved their big day out (lunch at "Ol' McDonalds" was included). But I think Byron and I enjoyed the somewhat quiet house even more!

0 comments: