Reincarnated As A Mother

Monday, March 1, 2010

Snow Bunnies

Byron-- bless his sweet soul-- took the girls out Saturday afternoon for a little trip to the mountains. I was so excited for the peace and quiet, but little Kean found it too quiet. He had a hard time napping. I can't say if Byron had all that much fun (I think it was a lot of work) but the girls had a grand time! Uncle Craig gave us an old set of skis and boots, so Holland and Greer took their maiden ski voyages.


Reese promised me as she left that she would be good and only cry "one time". True to her word-- she did. She took her gloves off (because Holland did) and when her hands got cold, she cried.
I can't for the life of me figure out how to flip this video right side up. So you'll have to watch it with your head cocked to one side. Sorry-- please don't send me any chiropractor bills.

4 comments:

Chuck said...

When the girls make it to the Winter Olympics, I would like some tickets please!

Mama of 2 Hapas said...

Awesome!

The Good Life on Less! said...

In the video Reese looks like that little kid on that Christmas movie ... like your new background!

Cindy said...

Byron, you truly are amazing! What a fun and adventuresome father the kids have. Reese makes me laugh every time I see/hear her! Holland and Greer way to go snow bunnies!
Big hugs,
Cindy