Reincarnated As A Mother

Monday, March 8, 2010

Doctor's update

We survived getting GiGi's stitches out and her finger looks great. My kids have this warped sense of reality about Doctor's offices-- they equate them not with getting better but with getting a lollipop.
Reese informed me while we were waiting and waiting for the doctor to come in-- that she had been very, very brave and deserved a lollipop.
I asked her how she was brave and she told me quote-- she was very brave playing with the toys!
Oh, and by the way, she also told me that when she grows up-- she wants to be a reindeer, Santa Claus and then a doctor -- in that order.
Oh to be 3 going on 30!

2 comments:

The Good Life on Less! said...

My kids are always so excited to go to the various doctors because most of them have trains. They beg me to go to my chiropractor!

Marti said...

I think that's great. Maybe she's motivated by what your family went through during the pregnancy with Kean and all his subsequent doctor's visits.

But if you can get her to channel that bravery and ambition, (maybe tell her that doctors get all the lollipops that they want) maybe she'll get a scholarship to pay for all that education. :)