Reincarnated As A Mother

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Top of the Mornin' to You!

We had a little night visitor. When we woke up this morning, there was a trail of shamrocks and a pile of chocolate treats on the girl's craft table. I find it highly suspicious he didn't leave any treats for Byron or me. Miss Holland had left "him" an elaborate welcome... complete with research about and questions for the Leprechaun. And guess what??? He wrote her back! Exciting stuff for a house full of little girls.

She wanted to know if he is a vegetarian and he wrote back that he eats clover. Who woulda known!?!
Byron and I were laughing over her "research". Holland's teacher had them answer a list of questions. I'll share two of Hollands answers:
1. What if leprechauns were pink instead of green?
A: The boys in my class would run around screaming.
2. What if leprechauns were real?
A: They are. You've just been tricked.


Happy St. Patrick's Day!