Reincarnated As A Mother

Monday, March 8, 2010

Six Months of Pure Love

I can't believe little Kean is about to start month seven in our lives. Someone once told me there is a bond that happens between mothers and sons that words can't begin to describe. I now get that.Kean is the sweetest little guy. He goes to bed at night with a smile on his face and wakes up with one. After three little bedtime terrorists-- I can say wholeheartedly-- I so deserve this.

He still has his crazy comb over-- but we're starting to see some fuzz on the sides and back of his head.
Much of our days are spent kissing his chubby, oompa loompa little cheeks. Can you blame me?
Greer gets the stitches out in her finger today and Kean goes in tomorrow for his follow up Ultrasound (liver growth). I love, love, love all these doctors appointments (if I tell myself that enough times, will it come true?).

3 comments:

The Good Life on Less! said...

Good luck tomorrow ... he is so yummy ... seriously, I think I'm getting baby hungry!? :)

Blakeley said...

You're right. I remember thinking, "I really don't love Jake more than my girls--promise--but there's just something about the way I love him that's different". I guess I don't really know how to describe that mother-son bond, either, but it's real. Good thing, for when they get older and do totally annoying things. I'll have to try to remember our "special bond" when my son is making those yucky noises with his armpit and forgets to flush the toilet for the umpteenth time.

Sherri said...

He is such a cute Baby!!