Reincarnated As A Mother

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Regressing

I don't get it.
Kean is still partly obsessed with horses
and gets all excited to go to his horse therapy lessons.
But the last few times we've gone, he's wanted to get off moments after getting on.
In fact, I have to be ready-- he just lurches his body and tries to launch off.
The only remedy we've come up with is for me to climb up in the saddle and hold onto him--
then he's happy.
We are worried he's never gonna get 'back into the saddle' on his own--
so next week we decided to take drastic action. 
I'll bring him to therapy and then go sit in my car while others try and get him confident
and comfortable again.
Our new favorite thing to do after his lesson is over is to watch
Reba, his horse cut loose and roll in the dirt.
It's pretty entertaining.  You just can't help but wonder what Kean
really thinks of it all.

0 comments: