Reincarnated As A Mother

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Flyin' High

The effort to get Kean walking on his own has been stepped up to urgent
since I hurt my back in that dang car accident.
Kean's Physical Therapist, Andrea is back from maternity leave
and brought with her these "walking wings".
 At this stage, I think his ankles finally have the strength to hold him up--
it's now just building up his confidence.
And his smile sure tells me he likes the "walking wings".
 We are borrowing them from one of Kean's friends, Mirabelle.
Hence, the sizzling, hot pink color.
But I kinda like it.
It shows he's totally comfortable in his masculinity
and looks hot-- no matter the color.
 Oh, he wouldn't have anything-- anything whatsoever
to do with the walker.
But Reese, on the other hand, sure thought it was fun.

0 comments: