Reincarnated As A Mother

Sunday, November 24, 2013

On A Roll...

Hurray, Grandpa and Grammy made it home safe to be with us before heading back
in a week to meet with the Cancer doc.  We'll know more then.
All I can say, is it was sure good to be with them tonight.
Today was a pretty sweet day on the milestone front.
I put on Kean's walking harness (remember the hot pink number) and
he took three steps on his own while I held the straps but not him.
Of course,
I couldn't get him to do it again-- but he walked a couple steps today!!!!!
That's huge.
He's also started calling Holland -- Holla and for Greer and Reese -- it sounds like he's saying "Sissie".
Even tonight, he was able to say the name of two of my nieces-- Morgan and Katie--
who just so happened to make a yummy cake for dessert.
He's blossoming, I tell you.  Wouldn't it be amazing if we could get him to walk by Christmas?
That's what I want!!

0 comments: