Reincarnated As A Mother

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Winding Down

Wow, what a weekend we've had.
I'm needing another one to recover from this one.
We've just run from one thing to another.
Greer went to her best friend's birthday party the other night.. 
 a glow in the dark dart party.
 Reese went with her little friend, Morgan to their school's carnival- where
Reese informed me she is one lucky girl.
Guess we should take her to Vegas in that she won a prize at every game she tried.
 And then tonight we celebrated my (much, much, much older) brother's 50th birthday
and Holland's soon to be 12th birthday at my parent's house tonight.
 As for Keanut, he had his moments today but overall, is progressing toward
the happier boy we know and love.
At the beginning of this weekend, I would've bet I'd be making a trip to the E.R.
Thankfully, that didn't happen and life has continued on uninterrupted.
Love this picture of my dad giving him a jelly bean.
Somehow, he's trained every one of his grand kids to know
that Grandpa is always good for a treat.
This so reminds me of my childhood.


0 comments: