Reincarnated As A Mother

Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Soiree'

Geez, I was almost too tired to post this tonight... but here goes.
Today was Holland's birthday and somehow going rock climbing got changed
into having 11 of her friends over for a party.
Since we can't have that many kids in the house, we used my parent's home.
But before we went, Pam Brown and her daughter Mary came over bearing
balloons, gifts and helping hands. (Elly Moomey met us at my mom's house to help there)!
 The girls all arrived and started off with a little dinner,
 then headed outside to pose for the camera...
 play our favorite games:  Shipwreck,
 Poison Stump and European Twister.
 Then it was inside for presents, more games, a movie and cake and ice cream.
Please take notice of the cake I made-- it took me darn near all day to make
and probably cost me a year of my life in stress.
(Had a slight disaster with cake number one and had to make a second)!
Thank heavens Kean is off steroids for now and took a normal nap.
Holland's friends are darling-- as are mine.
Thanks Pam and Elly for all the extra hands.
I needed them.
Oh, and Byron and Kean stayed home.
But don't worry, we left them food and saved a piece of cake.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh my stars! That cake is rockin'! This is why I have boys ... no need for cute cakes! :)

Aunt Pam said...

Cannot believe you posted this as tired as you were!!!! You are an awesome mother and friend... xoxo