Reincarnated As A Mother

Friday, April 26, 2013

Scrape-o-la

Reese's latest nickname will be "Crash".
She biffed it big time on her bike last night and now has
several bloody trophies to show from it.
But here's the funny part, way back last year when she got rid of her
training wheels, Byron had told her that if she rides slow, she'll be wobbly.
The faster she goes, the easier it will be to stay steady.
Well, Miss Literal, took that advice to heart and decided
if faster was good, then really fast must be great.
She challenged Greer to a race and yes, you can guess the rest of the story.
It is a wonder her knee, chin, under her chin, hand and elbow aren't worse.
 Kean continues to do great.
He got a surprise package in the mail today from his "Aunt" Pam Brown.
A police car that has all kinds of buttons and sounds-- it even plays the
old theme song from Cops.
Which brings back all kinds of memories for me.
When I was a young whipper snapper crime reporter in Vegas,
I spent a few days doing a story on the TV show Cops doing a show
on the Las Vegas Vice Squad.
They set up an undercover officer in a hotel room laden with hidden cameras
and had him act as a very wealthy sheik.
Then they sat back and let the prostitutes come and trap themselves.
Vegas was one fun place to be a crime reporter.
But, I digress.
Kean loves the car-- especially when a voice booms out:
you have the right to remain silent.
Wonder what he's thinking.
One more thing, Byron and I are off to Atlanta for a trade show
to try and resurrect his Paloma Pewter Metal Tiles business.
I will not be posting for the next little while.
My parents are taking over on the home front.
Pray for them!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Aunt Pam said...

Oh Reese pieces... I'm glad your are in one piece! :)
I'll miss you my Lon friend and sister. But Im so happy you get some time alone... well sorta... but time with Byron! Kinda jealous! Enjoy every second. I LOVE YOU. Don't... hurry home... enjoy.