Reincarnated As A Mother

Thursday, April 18, 2013

He's Baaaack!

Well, our boy has turned a corner.
It's all those prayers, I tell ya.
He woke up at 3:30 this morning with a barky cough.
I figured before dragging us both into the ol' E.R., I'd bundle him up and sit outside in the moist air
for a bit.  But get this, by the time I got some warm clothes on, he had fallen back asleep
and seemed to be breathing well enough.
So I headed back to bed.
By morning, he was happy and his cough-- still there but not as bad.
 He certainly wanted to take it easy and was quite particular about
wanting to watch his new obsession:  Cars.
 The weather, also finally turned a corner (at least for today-- that's Spring in Idaho)!
We went for a walk and found Grandpa Bodily out mowing his lawn.
So guess who conned Grandpa Bodily into giving him a ride?
My erratic sleep patterns at night have awarded me with a very achy body.
My friend, Carol Wintersteen spoiled me with an aromatherapy back massage
this afternoon while Kean napped-- that was nothing short of heavenly.
Carol is about to get certified and needed another guinea pig
to practice on.  Let me just say, she has magic fingers and I was happy to oblige.

0 comments: