Reincarnated As A Mother

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Out!

Good news.
Keanut was much better today.
Oh, he's still grouchy and off but he's loads better than he was yesterday.
And trust me, that is huge.
While he took a nap today, (yes, Byron was home) the girls and I
headed out to the mall.
Holland's birthday is in a few days and we promised her
she could get her ears pierced when she turns 12.
So today was the big day.
If you can't tell, she was quite nervous (and excited).

 I think the worst part was the anticipation.
 She now has two cute sparkly aquamarine earrings.
Should've taken a close-up.
But here she is with her friend Rachael and Greer with her friend Lorienne.
 The getting the ears pierced only took minutes.
It was the looking at all the stuff in the store that took an hour.
These crazy girls!
 Oh and my husband is wonderful.
He watched the kiddos so I could get a much needed break--
a girls night out birthday dinner for my friend Joannah.
Not only am I full... I'm recharged
and ready to keep going.

0 comments: