Reincarnated As A Mother

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Zzzzzz

Wow.  Another good day.
We are on quite a roll.
Even though Kean is on an oral Chemo and another one in his port,
the anti-nausea meds are doing their job--  he's acting good and we've
had no 'clean-up on aisle 9's".
The biggest side effect I'm noticing is he is one tired pup.
I had a challenge on my hands keeping him awake today.
The home health nurse was scheduled to give an "infusion"
to a child at a school in Nampa.
Get this, while she was there, the school had a lock-down exercise and she got
stuck there for an extra hour.
Kean was one tired kid by the time she drove across town, got here and
gave him his Chemo.
Literally, the minute she was finished, he was ready for his nap.
I should admit one of the positives of this extra dose of exhaustion
is that my little guy is wanting extra cuddle time.
You won't hear any complaining on my part.

1 comments:

Kerri said...

Sweet snugly Kean!