Reincarnated As A Mother

Friday, January 11, 2013

My Snow Man

Guess who ventured out into the snow today.
Kean and I walked down to the mailbox.  Well, actually, I walked
and he rode on this cute little sled the neighbors gave him.
I think he was in heaven.... in spite of the hat mom put on him.
I think it is adorable. 
 I'm certain, he thinks it is ridiculous-- but
he was snugly warm and that's what matters right?
I'm happy to report -- no fevers today.
Which translates to no drama with Kean's health.
He's only on one oral Chemo drug right now (until Monday)
and he seemed to have a bit more energy today.
He's still boycotting eating much food, even though he signs he is hungry.
Our "ace in the hole" Holland pulled out all the stops and got him to eat
a lot more tonight than I've been able to get down him.
She has this strategy where she shoves a bite of food in his mouth
and goes wild with the cheering and clapping-- therefore tricking
him into thinking he ate a bite and so he does.
Hey, whatever it takes.


2 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh my gosh ... LOVE the hat! :) What a good girl Holland is to help you get food down the little guy! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I just put the picture of Kean in his hat on my screensaver. He's so cute, and he DOES have 'the look', as if to say, "Aw, mom?! You're actually going to make me wear this?" ....still laughing. Hugs to all!