Reincarnated As A Mother

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

More Gray Hair

Whoosh.
I'm not sure how to put the sound of my exhaling a big breath down in print.
But there you have it.
We dodged the ol' trip to the hospital.
Kean was up on and off most of last night with a fever that ran right around 99.7.
He never topped that dreaded 101-- thank heaven!
And get this, he woke up this morning as normal and happy as ever.
Of course, I think I shaved off another few years of my life.
Maureen came for occupational therapy.
For some reason, he loves taking her up into his bedroom (that's Reese's side in the background).
I'm hoping this isn't a foreshadowing of things to come... bringing girls up to his bedroom!
 It has been awfully cold here.
Too cold for tractor rides.
Thankfully, I have creative, loving girls who
took him for ride after ride tonight.
We had our dear friends, the Borup's over for dinner.
After being cooped up all day on house arrest, it's a big deal
to have such fun guests over for lots of laughter. 
The other big excitement was that Reese finally lost her front tooth.
It has been loose for what seems like forever.
She didn't want any help and got her nerve up to pull it out herself.
The little one was as proud as a peacock
over her new gappy smile.


0 comments: