Reincarnated As A Mother

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Birthdaypalooza

Today we had quite the birthday theme going.
The girls "face timed" my childhood best friend April's husband Chris
(did you follow that?) for his birthday.
Even Keanut got in on the sista act.
Minutes after that number, I left the family and went out for a girls night out.
A much needed one-- if I do say so myself.
Fourteen of us "girls" laughed and talked through dinner.
We were celebrating my birthday and two other friends; Marcee's 40th and Colleen's 40th.
The girls all chipped in and surprised me with a gift certificate for an 80 minute massage
and a pedicure that is all set up for tomorrow!
I am sooo feeling the love
and so excited to turn into a noodle tomorrow.
I'm tellin' ya... I will be in perfect fighting shape to head to the
hospital on Monday and hopefully start the dreaded phase 4 for Kean.
I'll have to take some notes tomorrow and try a little massage on our boy.

0 comments: