Reincarnated As A Mother

Friday, January 18, 2013

Homebound

In the big cosmic scheme of things, I suppose it is a good time for Kean to be on house arrest.
It is Antarctica cold here.
The high was only in the teens (about two degrees this morning for the walk and wait for the bus)
 and everything is covered with ice crystals.
I'll give Mother Nature points for beauty
but I'll stop there.
I'm ready for warmer temps.
Keanut Butter is loooow energy.
I was looking at him -- well studying him really.
He has lost much of his eyebrow hair
and his eyelashes are pretty spotty.
Thank heavens for three sisters who entertain him and make him happy.
Greer spent a good half hour dancing with him and dancing for him.
Combine that with a long tractor ride with Pappa
and I think it was a good day for our boy.

0 comments: