Reincarnated As A Mother

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Woodstock: Family Style

Sweet Greer took this picture of Kean with her ipod. 
She's turning into quite the little photographer.

 My kids spent most of the day with Grammy and Grandpa
since I had meetings nearly back to back for the big family style concert/fundraiser
for kids with Cancer.  Baldapalooza is finally all starting to fall into place.
Mark September 14th on your calendars.
More info to come... but we have three stand outs from The Voice
booked and coming:  Midas Whale, Ryan Innes and Amy Whitcomb.
We hope to have a Woodstock feel minus the drugs!
We are now ready to hit up sponsors and donors for the silent auction.
So help, help, help!!!
I had to show you this picture.  It is of a dove's nest the girls
found at my parent's house.
17, count 'em, 17 eggs!  Wow.
I did get home in time to put Keanut to bed.
He'd already had dinner but let me know he wanted to eat again.
Chips, guacamole, stuffed mushrooms etc....
Yes.  The steroids have kicked in.

1 comments:

Carlie Pennington said...

So excited to hear that! I loved Midas Whale on The Voice!