Reincarnated As A Mother

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sugar Overload

As I write this, Kean has been in bed for well over an hour and while everyone
else in the house is out cold... he's up there gabbing away.
Perhaps he's had a bit too much sugar.
We've had quite the night.
First Grandpa came over for the evening (Grammy has been out of town).

 When I was a kid, my dad always had tic tacs or jelly bellies in his pocket.
As you can see, times haven't changed a bit.
We had Holland's friend Megan over for the day and one of our favorite friends,
Shannon Angus over for dinner and dessert.
We celebrated both their birthdays tonight.
 And as if a pear tart and ice cream were not enough,
we all headed down to party with Grandpa Bodily
and have Cheesecake Factory treats and ice cream there.
Today is his birthday but you will have to ask him which one.
 Excuse me while I go drag my bloated body upstairs and try
and get Keanut to quiet down.
He's a wild man, I tell ya.
p.s.  I think we've settled on a name for the fundraiser concert:
Baldapalooza.
Whaddya think?

0 comments: