Reincarnated As A Mother

Monday, March 11, 2013

Spicy Pickles

We had a little birthday soiree' at our house this evening for our dear friend, Ron Moomey.
First we had a BBQ complete with something Kean couldn't get enough of.
And Reese had to spit hers out...
 These little guys-- sweet and spicy pickles.
They must override that metallic taste that comes with Chemo.
Suffice it to say, Kean loves them.
And trust me, they have a kick.
 Then we all headed outside for the entertainment part of the evening.
 Everyone had to take a turn in the monster ball-- and I mean everyone.
The birthday boy didn't even get a buy.
I won't show you the rear-end shot of each of us trying to squeeze in...

 We adults all decided we have done our time and don't need to do it again. 
It was great fun but I swear I felt like I was still moving for at least 30 seconds after we stopped.
The die hards, a.k.a., the girls kept at it until it was time for cake and ice cream
and we had to drag them back inside.
 We think Ron might like his present-- a giant toy fire truck.
He is a retired fire chief from the Bay area.
I have to admit, it was kind of fun to get back at the Moomey's by giving them
an obnoxiously loud toy.


1 comments:

Stacy said...

Ok, I take it back. That looks fun for kids. A little too tight a fit for the adults .... eeek!