Reincarnated As A Mother

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Playing Hookey From Life

Today Kean and I broke out of our routine and after his speech therapy,
we headed over to my parents' house.
My Grandmother (Grandma the Great), and three of my all time favorite women in the world--
my Aunts, Ilona, RoEen and Daleen were there.
Instead of doing the million and a half things at home that I should have been doing... we played
games all afternoon.
 Of course, Kean got plenty of lovin' from his great aunts
and then took a good, hard nap (how convenient for us, eh?).
This evening, after dinner I took the three girls to get their hair trimmed.
Trimmed, uh, that is, except for Greer.
 Holland's been trying to talk her into going bald for the big St. Baldrick's fundraiser on Saturday.
Greer vetoed that but wanted it chopped.
We hardly recognize her. And she loves it.
P.S.  We really don't feel loved at all.
Look at what our dear neighbor Johanna made for us...
home made cream puffs.
Mmmmmmm.

0 comments: