Reincarnated As A Mother

Monday, March 25, 2013

Shaggy

Today marked the first day of Spring Break.
The kids and I walked up the hill to meet the neighbor for the first time.
The sad part is, we've lived on the same street for over a decade,
we have several mutual friends...
and today was our first meeting.
(Even though she met my mom two weeks ago).
They were delightful and have a daughter a year older than Holland.
They took off and hit it off.
Reese and Greer had a grand time decorating giant Easter bunny cookies.

 I couldn't quite tell where the most candy went-- in their mouths
or on their cookies.
 As for Kean, I think he was in heaven being out of his house
and having a change of scenery.
I took a few snaps tonight of our happy boy
whose hair is growing like weeds.
 Check out those locks... we are almost, almost getting to a point where we might
need to dust off the ol' comb.  Not quite but almost.
For now he's still our little Fuzzball.

0 comments: