Reincarnated As A Mother

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sleeping It Off


I'm happy to report we had an uneventful night... once we made it home from the E.R.
Kean slept through the night and slept and slept.
He's usually better than having a rooster.
He wakes up with the sun.
But not this morning.  He overslept a good 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
I'm guessing his body needed it.
 He was pretty low energy and not interested in eating...
but did manage a few smiles and signed that he wanted to go on a motorcycle ride.
So we knew all was well.
Byron took the three girls camping.
Geez, the house is scary quiet.
Kean took a whopping 4 1/2 hour nap.
I kind of didn't know what to do with myself.  I kept checking on him to make sure
he was still alive and breathing.
When he finally woke up, cha ching... he ate some dinner
and we went on an evening stroll (until it started raining on us)!
We are rescheduled for Chemo tomorrow.
His fever disappeared around lunchtime, so I'll be surprised if
they don't give him the treatment.
Sweet dreams everyone!

0 comments: