Reincarnated As A Mother

Friday, March 15, 2013

Getting Sprung

Today was a treat.
Kean was in fabulous spirits
and got to play with my friend Lori Swanson...
while I dropped in on a very special baby shower.
My friend, Allison (on the right in the white shirt) just adopted
a beautiful baby girl.  She and her husband have two boys-- ages 14 and 16.
So this came as quite a surprise.
 We all got to meet darling baby Grace and hear the touching story of how their lives all came together.
You sure see how children are meant for certain families.
 Byron is out of town for the evening, he took a youth group from our church
on a cross country ski trip into some yurts.
Here in the valley, the weather was near perfect.
Reese and I took Keanut for a bike ride around the neighborhood.
And Kean, oh, I don't think he ever wanted it to end.
There is something about being outside that lifts his spirits.
It sure has been a long winter.
We are ready.

0 comments: