Reincarnated As A Mother

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Reesey's Big Day

Well, she's mastered her ABC's.  She's learned the fine art of raising her hand and taking turns
and she's even able to add a few numbers.
Byron was hoping she'd learn Latin (but alas, maybe that will come next year)!
 We LOVED Reese's graduation from Pre-school.
The children sang the cutest songs, did the Pledge Of Allegiance with Sign Language
and did a "show and tell" of what they all want to be when they grow up.
Reese said she wants to be a mom (no surprise there, since she already thinks she is Kean's mom, not me).
My second favorite, was Annie, who said she wants to be an Ice Cream Scoop person when she gets big.


 Of course, Grammy and Grandpa came to witness the pomp and circumstance. (And Kean too).

 Guess who else came?
Kean's Physical Therapist, Pat (we love Pat and I swear, Reese believes she is Pat's assistant).
 And finally, we'll miss Miss Amber.
She has been one exceptional teacher and best of all, Reese adored her. 
Lucky for us, we'll still get to see her at church each Sunday.
Hard to believe tiny, little Reese is heading to Kindergarten!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Lonni, I'm so glad I get to bump into you once in a while at church now! That's just not cuttin' it, though--I need to get on the phone and set up a double date or a picnic with the kids or something so we can actually get caught up. Anyway, little Reese looked so cute! My "baby" has his preschool grad this week. Maybe they'll end up in the same kindergarten class--actually, I think we might be on different schedules now that I think of it. Darn. Hard to believe our little ones are headed to the big league. My, how time flies! Hope you're all doing well...and don't spend all of that money from your yard sale/cookie/lemonade stand in one place! I smiled as I read about your big bucks, especially as I remembered all of the times my kids have begged me to let them do the same (with their big dreams of striking it rich).

Marti said...

She is the most petite and appears to be the most "girly-girl," too, in her crowd. Congrats Reese!