Reincarnated As A Mother

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I'm stuck upstairs while the gang makes breakfast,
feeds Kean and gets everything ready for a very special Mother's Day.
Love this.
Byron took the girls out shopping last night to buy some gifts.
(My favorite are always the ones the girls make at school)...
I guess Greer went on and on about how Holland is always bossing her around
so she's like her mother... "therefore, my Mother's Day gift to you, is to let you have the front seat".
While shopping, they came across one of those negligee's with the thigh high hosiery and the snaps.
Byron said the girls were fascinated by it... but couldn't figure out what it was.
He just told them... he had no idea and they moved on...
Ha, ha.

2 comments:

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

I love the homemade gift the best too! But, my kids love to go shopping with dad. It's amazing what they come up with. Among other things, I got a nightlight, a bib, and some otter pops. :)

The Good Life on Less! said...

2 cute about the nightie! I also think it would be cute to see Byron shopping with them. Zack could echo Greer's words. Zack has taken to ramping up his normal soft voice to the yells to talk over Nate. It's lovely.