Reincarnated As A Mother

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fits and Giggles

Just a little blip on our radar... I hope.
Kean was up much of last night-- just miserable.
We were headed to his Ear, Nose & Throat doctor today for some tests
and 7 minutes from the office, my cell phone rings -- the doc got pulled into
emergency surgery.
Kean was still pretty sick, so I called his Pediatrician and got him in.
Thank goodness.
Are you ready for this?
He has Strep Throat.
Poor little guy.
A high fever, a faucet for a nose and a very sore throat.
In a way, I'm so relieved it's that.
Antibiotics should do the trick and have him smiling again in a day or so.
Now for the giggles part...
We were going over spelling with Holland.
One of her words is rendezvous.
I read it out loud.
And she corrected me... "you mean wren-dez-vez." 
We laughed and laughed.
She should be right.
The English language is crazy.

0 comments: