Reincarnated As A Mother

Friday, May 6, 2011

Giddiup

Our good friends have brought their horses back.
They lived on our property last Spring and Summer - right up until about two weeks before the
fire swept through here and burned everything up.
I often think back to that day and thank my lucky stars I didn't have 3 horses
to try and evacuate, on top of trying to get my children, the rabbit, the dog and my friends
out of the way of the flames in the five minutes that we had.
Holland is horribly allergic to horses - but she loves them and wants to be a Veterinarian.
So we load her up with Benadryl so she can survive a little spin on the horses.
 It's nice to have them back.  I don't know about you, but there's something
calming (and majestic) about looking out your window and seeing horses grazing
in a field. 

1 comments:

The Good Life on Less! said...

Ahh ... a little piece of heaven! I didn't know Holland was allergic to horses! That's a bummer for a girl who likes animals!