Reincarnated As A Mother

Monday, May 30, 2011

A Memorable Memorial Day

Weather-wise, it was quite the crummy day.
The girls and I spent it scrubbing out the play-house, with Greer complainin' that she was freezing to death.
Late in the afternoon, we headed down to the cemetery -
where the weather couldn't have been more beautiful.
We visited my cousin's childrens' gravesites... the three who drowned when their
car slid off the road into a pond during a storm.
It is still heartbreaking four years later.
We also took flowers to my nephew's little marker.
He only lived for about 6 hours.
 I was very emotional this year, visiting his grave.
I kept thinking how easily it could have been Kean's grave we were visiting.
We are so blessed to have our miracle boy.
 I love this picture, especially.
It's as if he's saying... hey cousin, I remember you from heaven.

0 comments: