Reincarnated As A Mother

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Choose Your Battles

Since I'm  from Vegas and all, I'm about to start a little side line betting business
on who will ultimately prevail in the great battle to keep Kean's hearing aids on his ears.
He's one fast cowboy-- he can have one off before I can even blink.
So I've resorted to these little "pilot hats".
 Oh, I give him a few chances before I tie the hat on...
and lately we're having more hat-less days.
But it's still a battle.
One I'm told, I have to win.
Stay tuned.
 Kean did suffer his first "hearing aid" injury.
Reese was pushing him around in the Lego's container
and pushed him right up against the leather chair. 
His ear was pretty bruised for a few days.
Of course, Reese cried harder than Kean ever did.
Man, that girl adores that boy.

2 comments:

karen said...

love those pilot caps! Babies just look adorable in them, no?

hope the hearing-aid gig goes a little more smoothly for you/Kean this month!

Melissa Snyder said...

Oh my goodness, what a cute hat for Kean! I will have to come see him in person. I hoe that hearing aids are helping him out quite abit.
He looks adorable. I love how much Reese loves him.I read that a lot on your posts and he is one lucky boy to have a sister who loves him so much. That is so sweet!
Man we sure miss you guys!