Reincarnated As A Mother

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Practice Makes Perfecto

Right before Kean's therapy, Reese announced she had some work to do.
She told me she has to practice her "training to become a Musketeer".
You know, the ol' kicking, flipping, sliding down walls and riding horses side saddle stuff.
Thankfully, we have no sword play - as of yet.
I thought you'd like to know, Kean had his best therapy session yet. 
Besides practicing climbing up stairs and sliding down them (hmmm, sounds kinda like Musketeer training),
the crawling exercises and getting into a sitting position, Maureen showed him that someday his legs will be for standing-- not just playing "this little piggy"...
He's getting stronger and stronger (and cuter and cuter), if I do say so myself.

1 comments:

The Good Life on Less! said...

I can't believe I haven't seen Kean yet! So cute. If I don't get up there sometime this summer I'll be bummed!