Reincarnated As A Mother

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Our Boy is Back

Good news.
Every day Kean is getting better and better.
And he's either sleeping better or getting used to the Oxygen because he's
pulling out his cannula less and less...
which means I'm getting more sleep.
Hallelujah!
Last night, I think I only got up 9 times.
Not that I'm keeping track or anything.
His lungs sound good, he's happy and he's full of energy.
We go to the doc tomorrow for a follow-up.
I'm certain, she'll be impressed with how good his lungs sound.
I'm guessing we will be off the Oxygen sooner, rather than later.
My mom took the girls to the zoo this morn since it's Spring Break.
She then watched Kean this afternoon, while I took them swimming at the Y with
Aunt Dana and the cousins.
It was so much fun to get out and play.
Thanks mom!


0 comments: