Reincarnated As A Mother

Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring has Sprung

It's supposed to be 81 degrees today. Love it.
My girls spent most of the weekend in their swimming suits-- a running through the sprinklers kind of perfect weekend.
Yesterday, I had to teach the women in my church (for my mom, she's out of town again). Get this, ten minutes before my lesson, Kean (on his first full day at church) had a blow out of major proportions. You mothers, know exactly, painfully, all to clearly-- just what I'm talking about.
In the bathroom, I stripped him down and THREW away his undershirt. It just wasn't worth trying to clean.
And then I turned my attention to myself-- an apple sized stain on the front of my shirt-- the color of mustard.
I went to teach my class with a big wet spot across my belly.
I guess there's a first for everything. Never in my life B.K. (before kids) could I ever have imagined speaking in front of an audience with poop on my shirt.
Love-er-ly!

1 comments:

The Good Life on Less! said...

Oh, that is priceless! :)