Reincarnated As A Mother

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Nine is mighty fine...

So I'll never be a poet. But Holland, my first-born is nine today. How did that happen? She's growing up fast and is so smart, so funny, so talented and such a great big sister. We're taking her ice skating tomorrow night. So I'll post pics of her birthday extravaganza after that. Until then... happy birthday to my sweet girl! Meanwhile, Kean had his first "play group" today. I got together with two of my girlfriends for lunch today-- Andrea's baby was born 1 month after Kean-- but Clark weighs 23 pounds!!! Remember, Kean is 14 and a half. Wow.

Clark took a good nap. Kean took a good nap-- it was a happening play date. Ruby... as the eldest of the group (she's a month older than Kean) kept the party going.
I thought it was a smashing success. I got to get out of the house and hang with the girls. Plus, I got to sneak over to Holland's school and take in treats.

2 comments:

Marti said...

"And nobody pooped on or threw up on anybody else, so they all lived happily ever after. The End."

My kinda playdate! Haha!!

Chuck said...

I could have sworn Holland just turned 8. How did she get to 9 so fast? Now I really feel old. Oh well, Happy Birthday to Holland!