Reincarnated As A Mother

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Smoochie's birthday

Holland has christened Kean with a new name: "Smoochie". Really it should be her name in that she is constantly kissing on her brother. Thankfully, he doesn't mind the nickname and really relishes the kisses. He rewards her with a big gummy smile- usually.

I'm not so good at catching the smiles with the camera. So you'll have to trust me. It's awfully cute.
But then again, he's awfully cute. Couldn't adore him anymore.
By the way, he's now 6 MONTHS OLD (5 adjusted). How did this happen? Wow. Byron was just saying this morning that he wishes he could hit a pause button for a year or so. They're all growing up so fast.

2 comments:

Marti said...

Is it my imagination, Lonni, or is he starting to look more and more like his dad? It's the set of his eyes in relation to his nose... am I seeing clearly?

The Good Life on Less! said...

Oh, I really wish I could meet him in person! And no, I can't believe it's been six months!!!!! I actually don't want to hit the pause button until everyone is three and potty-trained ... after that, it would be fine! :)