Reincarnated As A Mother

Monday, February 8, 2010

Girls Weekend with a token boy

First off, here's Kean's 5 month old picture. He'll be six months this week (or 5 months adjusted age). Wow... time flies when you are stuck at home day in and day out. I'm only partly being sarcastic. I truly can't believe he's getting so big.

Byron went to Seattle and the Oregon Coast for a few days to help out a friend. So the girls and I had movie night twice! We watched Enchanted and Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure. I know all of you out there are wishing you had as an exciting a weekend as I did.
Kean just loves his exercise mat. And as you can see, so does Reese. She is constantly hugging, kissing or nearly smothering him.

And finally, oh dear, it was only a matter of time. Guess who I found pretending to pump. Monkey see, monkey do! I'm spending far too much time of my life in this position.

6 comments:

Mama of 2 Hapas said...

Love the pics, especially the last one! LOL!! I admire you for pumping all the time...I hated feeling like a cow! :)

Nick said...

love the "crap" comment. too funny. Maybe she WAS just making some crap. ;) Sometimes that's what I feel like I'm doing.

Sherri said...

Very funny! I'm still scarred from seeing Maria pump years ago. :) Who knew boobs could get so big!

Kean is so cute!

gramyflys said...

Too funny...that Kean is adorable and looks so hug-able! What a darling family, Lonnie.

Melissa Snyder said...

So fun that you had a girls weekend. One day I will have some girls of my own and get to do that same thing.
That is too funny of Reese trying to pump. You are right, Monkey see, monkey do!

The Good Life on Less! said...

Ok, that breast pump picture is priceless!