Reincarnated As A Mother

Sunday, February 21, 2010

His First First Aid

We've been watching some pretty amazing crashes on the Olympics... so not to be outdone-- Holland dropped Kean this afternoon. He hit his chin on the magazine holder and then tumbled onto his head on the floor. Let me put it to you this way, our quiet baby was quiet no more! He cried and cried and cried. And then to make things even more fun- Holland cried and cried and cried. She felt so bad.

So far no bruises, just a decent cut on his chin and one very cool fishy band-aid.

2 comments:

Marti said...

Well. There you go. Utterly NORMAL baby and family interaction.

And wow, so Kean is "rocking a belly," huh?

Nick said...

So sad! These things happen. My kids still remind me that it was my fault that the baby fell out of the carseat at 4 months and broke his arm. He looks like he's getting so big. I love the groovy hair. It really does look like a comb over.