Reincarnated As A Mother

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Forgive me for the subject matter

My car has been exiled to the outside of the garage. The girls are like little elves making a massive "Barbie" house. What's truly amazing is that no one has hurt themselves during the construction phase.

I have a feeling the ol' car will be out in the cold for a while.
Reese did come in for a "potty" break. I was biting my tongue, my lips, my cheeks-- you name it to keep from laughing. I apologize if you think this is gross-- but I thought it was hilarious. Here's Reese's very one sided conversation:
"Mom, I've got to go stinky. I was in the garage and I had gas and I was like 'cuse me and then I had some more gas and I was like 'cuse me and then I knew I had to go stinky so I came inside and I have to go stinky but only a little stinky. Only one stinky. I'm taking off my boots but I'm not going to take off my jacket because I won't let it dip into the toilet and get yucky. I'll be careful......... "
I finally stopped her to remind her to get going to the bathroom.
The girl is a character. Here she is all ready for preschool yesterday. She begged me to let her wear these shoes. So I let her. Why not? If you squint really hard, they kinda match.
I wonder what Kean thinks of all this madness.

3 comments:

Chuck said...

That's funny! Is it a Barbie Mansion, or do they have giant Barbies? Reese is very colorful!

Nick said...

Love it! Peyton tells me what his poop looks like sometimes. I love that they have no inhibitions.

Blakeley said...

So funny, Lonni! I'm glad you're writing these things down. It was so nice to see you the other night. Take care!