Reincarnated As A Mother

Monday, November 29, 2010

Prayer Request

Since I have been the recipient of many of your prayers (and I personally know the power of prayer), I could sure use them on behalf of my cousin.  Lance Leavitt left my Aunt Pat's home at about 3pm on Thanksgiving Day for a hike.  My Aunt lives in the foothills above Salt Lake City-- the hills that lead up to the imposing Wasatch Front.  Lance never returned.  He has Epilepsy and while he has only had four seizures in the past 9 or so years, we are worried sick for him.  As you know, the weather has been just awful up there and this not knowing what happened to him is eating his family alive.  I'd love for his wife Casey, son and two daughters (one is only 10 months old), to feel the comfort and power of your prayers.
Thanks---
L

0 comments: