Reincarnated As A Mother

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I Couldn't Make This Stuff Up If I Tried....

Here in Boise, it is expected to be one of the coldest Thanksgivings ever.  Last night, the prelude to the really cold storm blew through.  I woke up to the sound of tiny pieces of ice hitting against our windows and doors.  Moments later, I heard Reese and Greer (who share a room) arguing.  Mind you, it was probably 2 or 3 in the morning.  Byron and I wondered out loud if they were talking in their sleep-- but what are the chances that both of them would be conversing rather loudly while still sleeping?
I dragged myself out of bed (I am waaayyy too old for this) and stumbled to their room.  Apparently, Reese had accused Greer of "tooting" loudly and that she needed to stop.
Greer protested back-- saying she wasn't, hadn't and didn't.
Then Reese asked rather crossly... "who's making all that noise then?"
Mystery solved-- it was the storm-- the ice and wind banging against the window.
If anyone should get yelled at-- it should be Mother Nature-- for tooting!

1 comments:

Nick said...

It woke me up too. It was quite loud. Luckily everyone else in the house can sleep through a train driving through the living room. Not us moms.-Nicole