Reincarnated As A Mother

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Better Late Than Never

Somehow, we skipped the yearly tradition of carving pumpkins this year. About two months ago, the girls decorated their pumpkins with Sharpies. I thought that would count-- but, alas, I was wrong. Holland rounded up the troops last night while I bathed and fed Kean. And they got 'er done and had a blast while doing it. I think Reese just supervised (0r bossed). Here are the girls with the finished pumpkins: And each girl with her own creation.

Reese got a little help from her dad. Really, you thought we'd let her loose with a knife?


We just like to milk every holiday for as much as we can.

1 comments:

The Good Life on Less! said...

Too funny, I told the boys we'd do that and went to 3 or 4 stores the night before Halloween. No pumpkins and bummed out boys. Maybe we should do it after-the-fact like the Barkers!

Stac