Reincarnated As A Mother

Saturday, December 21, 2013

The Shopaholics

I have to say one of my very favorite things about the holidays are the traditions
that have emerged and stuck year after year.
Tonight was one of them.
Each year, a few days before Christmas, Byron takes the 
girls out shopping to buy presents (for each other and for me!!).
They always have dinner out- so the girls love it
and love having daddy time.
Kean and I have had a not so quiet night at home.
He is feeling good and in great spirits.
We've spent the last hour playing copy cat.
Let's see, he's made frog, cat, bird, duck, lion, snake,
monkey, pig, cow and horse sounds... and kept me
laughing all the way.
Mister Miracle is quickly turning into Mister Personality.
Tomorrow's the girls big performance in Idaho Ballet's
The Nutcracker.
Can't wait.

0 comments: