Reincarnated As A Mother

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hot and Cold

There's no rhyme or reason to this kid.
For Physical Therapy this morning he was a pill.
Pretty much refused to do much of anything.
I sure hope Andrea doesn't give up on us.
But at lunch time, he put on quite the show for Maureen.
Wanna be thoroughly entertained?
Just listen to this boy!
I almost forgot, when Maureen arrived, he was waiting at the window
for her and said "Mo". 
I hope you realize what a big deal that is.
He's really making progress in certain areas (just not walking).
 I spent the afternoon seeing a back surgeon.  My back pain
from the car accident in October is markedly better-- but I still
have a dull aching pain (much better than the burning, shooting pain I had).
The doc is sending me for an MRI.  He's pretty sure I have a herniated disc.
The good news is-- it will get better.
The bad news is-- I'll be more susceptible to injury in that area.
It's always something, eh?


0 comments: