Reincarnated As A Mother

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Playing Dress Up

Thanks to my neighbor, Grandma Bodily, I was able to sneak out during Kean's
nap time for Reese's second grade Christmas music program.
What a poser-- she watched me with the camera instead of singing.
 Then we (me and the three girls) raced downtown for something pretty darn special.
Our girls were invited to be a part of Ballet Idaho's big holiday
production of the Nutcracker this year.
They'll only be in one show and will be pretty much backgrounders--
but still-- to participate in something of this caliber is quite exciting.
We had their costume fitting today.
I don't know what happened to my picture of Reese-- but that's her behind the
 lady on the right.
They will all be darling-- playing young girls around the Christmas tree
at the party.
 Let me point out they are getting to do this-- because of Kean's cancer.
Eight girls from cancer families have been invited to participate.
Remember, Holland the other day told me she is sick of 
everything to do with cancer in our lives.  
But, as we experienced (ONCE AGAIN) today,
there are a lot of beautiful experiences that have come
our way because of cancer.

0 comments: