Reincarnated As A Mother

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Warped

What happened to the days when I'd put Kean in bed for a nap and he'd actually go to sleep?
Nowadays, he giggles, goofs around and as of today- destroys his room.
Look how we found him.
A picture off the wall in bed with him...
 his herd of stuffed animals and everything else in the crib-- on the floor.
 I swear the kid cracks us up several times a day.
In the middle of a walk this morning, my phone rang.
It was the school saying Greer was throwing up.
Sigh.
On the way home from getting her, she told me it wasn't an upset stomach or the flu.
Her eyes had gotten blurry, then a bad headache came on.
Poor girl didn't quite make it to the trash can and was embarrassed that she vomited
in her classroom.
Meanwhile, I'm panicking... a brain tumor is the first thing that comes to my mind.
Stupid Cancer has me warped forever.
By the way, she's fine.
Came home, took a nap, ate like a horse
and seems totally herself.
She and Holland even made duct tape swim suits for their dolls tonight.
Guess we avoided another catastrophe for now, eh?

0 comments: