Reincarnated As A Mother

Friday, May 24, 2013

"May"hem

I am so stealing this.
My friend called this month of May-- Mayhem.
Seems like we have more weddings, school activities, birthday parties etc.--
we are busier than during the Christmas holidays.
Case in point.
I made two more trips to the girls' school today.
This morning, Greer had her 4th and 5th grade program.
Greer played the recorder, her violin, sang...
 and even did the twist.
Surprisingly, it was quite entertaining.
 Then after a short break, it was back again, to Reese's 1st grade class.
All of the students in Reese's class wrote and illustrated their very own books.
The parents rotated around to each child to hear them read their books.
Then we got to leave comments about what a good job they did.
It was hilarious, Reese's was about a lost dolphin.  Most of the girls
wrote about princesses and pets.
The boys' books were about monsters and tornadoes.
 Kean had an exciting little field trip of his own.
He's doing so well, instead of having a friend come to our house,
I let him go over to my friend, Colleen Riggs' house.
When we walked in, he just looked up and down and all around and smiled.
 She took all these pictures of him on his great adventure.
Love this impersonation of him as a curmudgeon.
I think Colleen quite spoiled him.
She took him on an hour long four wheeler drive (she said he didn't want to stop),
a visit to their horses,
 and then for lots of swinging.
 She said he just giggled.
He had so much fun, I think he wants to trade me in for her!
 


0 comments: